Roles and Responsibilities
As a skilled Technical Support Engineer, you must install, maintain, document, and troubleshoot electronic devices, software/drivers, associated parts/licenses, and user accounts with the support of a local manager, business application teams, and system administrators.
The serviced devices being worked on by the Technical Support Engineer are desktops/laptops, printers, copiers, scanners, faxes, computer memory, hard drives, optical drives, external peripherals, audiovisual (A/V) devices, Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP), network (access points, patches, switches, routers, ) and their required wirings.
The Technical Support Engineer must also be able to conduct elementary network troubleshooting for local/remote users.
The Technical Support Engineer must stay abreast of new developments in the ICT industry and should be able to take on new responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with incident management/ticketing platforms such as Redmine, Jira, GLPI, etc.
- Familiar with Asset Management platforms such as Snipe-IT, GLPI, etc.
- Manage computers and users, and deploy software and patches through SCCM.
- Automation through PowerShell or any other scripting language.
- Familiar with Active Directory technology and associated user management.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good abilities in documenting processes and performance metrics.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance.
- Good time-management skills.
- Microsoft environment (Windows 10+, Office 2013+, SharePoint, )
- Manage PBX Telephone System.
- Manage Networking Equipment and Connections.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Install, Configure, Upgrade, Maintain and Support computer related internal/external devices and parts.
- Analyse, identify, and troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Assist the users with the migration of hardware/software/peripherals.
- Manage software licenses, and user access rights/permissions
- Maintain inventory of software and hardware.
- Author and/or maintain the required documents and reports upon request from the local manager accurately and on time.
- Follow and comply with the business/escalation processes and SLAs
- Ensure proper follow-up of the issues
- Report to his local manager on the issues and topics daily.
- Propose preventive maintenance procedures to avoid system failures.
Role:IT Operations Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Any Specialization
In the service of performance, innovation, and competitiveness in the industry, Ortec is an international group, an integrator of engineering and project solutions.
It is involved in many markets: Energy, Aeronautics, Space, Defense, and Automotive, among others.
Our colleagues have an adventurous spirit and an expert touch and share the same passion for industry challenges. Ortec is a trusted partner, creating value in an ethical and responsible approach.
Established in 2005, Sonovision-Aetos is a subsidiary of the Sonovision Group. Established in 1948, The Sonovision Group is an ISO-certified company headquartered in Aix en Provence, France.
Sonovision is an independent affiliate of Ortec Group.
To know more, visit us at: http://www.sonovision-aetos.in