Roles and ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for Technical Writers, with expertise in AMM for Airbus. The author should be able to independently (or with minimum guidance) create/revise the text and illustration for the Airbus AMM (SA, LR, MB & XWB).
- Hands-on-experience in creating/revising the text and illustration for the Airbus AMM (SA, LR, MB & XWB)
- Airbus tools/application (DACAS, Arbortext Editor, GIPSY, GIDOCA, TechRequest, ZAMIZ, Airbus Supply)
Experience on Structure chapters
- AMM Authoring (S1000D & iSpec 2200)
- ASD STE – 100 use of GSE Plus standard tools.
- Analysis of Criteria MPM, RFR.
- Knowledge of Tech request, SB etc
- Experience in Aircraft manuals (AMM, TSM) – for any Program, Epic Editor
- Understanding the process of Impact Analysis (MPM, SB, COC, RFR, MDS, WOPLO, etc.) and experience on configuration management.
- Perform technical analysis of the criteria and the related data sources
- Creation or revision of Aircraft Maintenance Manual and Trouble Shooting manual in accordance with the Technical specification
- Carry out precise sequence of the Authoring process described in the Quality Plan
- Guarantee quality of the work in the given time frame
- Report to the Project Leader on a regular basis in order to anticipate project deviations, project progress and internal/external problems
- Estimate the timeline and make realistic commitment with the project leader
- Cooperation with the quality department and participation for continuous process improvement.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Mechanical,B.Tech/B.E. in Aviation, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SONOVISION AETOS TECHNICAL SERVICES PVT LTD