Roles and Responsibilities
Skills & Competencies:
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity in Tracking Applicants using Portals and handling databases in Excel and resume
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Understanding of referral programs
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various channels (including vendors , professional sites)
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms & Interview schedule coordination
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resource Manager & Admin
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR activities (documenting Personnel Request Forms, Coordinate with manager when necessary) and take minutes
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Prepare Offer Letters for Selected Candidates
- Complete Joining Formalities
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Other Attributes:
- Rigorous and Reactive.
- Able to follow the process strictly as instructed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
Role:Non IT Recruiter
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
SONOVISION AETOS TECHNICAL SERVICES PVT LTD