Roles and Responsibilities
Job Location: PUNE, for training, the candidate may have to come to Bangalore office based in Whitefield.
The person taking up this role will be:
- Responsible for development and implementation of e-Learning modules using authoring tools and Instructional Designing for specialized aircrafts.
- Experienced in technical Illustration.
- Should be able to analyze instructional design project requirement and StoryBoards.
- Key POC to work with project Manager around the scope and tailor the solution.
- Visualize content and work with Graphic Designers in the development of graphics and animations.
- Ensure adherence to the quality and process specifications.
Technical Skill set required:
Should have basic knowledge about aircraft structure and parts
Should have hands on experience with
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
Should have basic knowledge of
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Aviation, Mechanical,Diploma in Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SONOVISION AETOS TECHNICAL SERVICES PVT LTD
In the service of performance, innovation and competitiveness in industry, Ortec is an international group, an integrator of engineering and project solutions.
It is involved in many markets: Energy, Aeronautics, Space, Defense, and Automotive among others.
Our colleagues have an adventurous spirit and the expert touch, and share the same passion for the challenges of industry. Ortec is a trusted partner, a creator of value in an ethical and responsible approach.
Established in 2005, Sonovision-Aetos is a subsidiary of the Sonovision Group. Established in the year 1948, The Sonovision Group is an ISO certified company headquartered in Aix en Provence, France.
Sonovision is an autonomous affiliate of Ortec Group.
To know more Visit us at: http://www.sonovision-aetos.in